ABC Crafts for Lowercase Letters
It’s a Fun-filled Alphabet Adventure!
Beginning this week, and continuing for the next 26 weeks, we’ll be posting an easy-to-assemble craft for all the letters of the alphabet! Every Wednesday, look for a new lowercase letter craft that you can enjoy with your children.
What’s Included in Your Weekly Craft?
- A Letter-of-the-Week Craft with complete instructions and templates.
- A quick video for each craft to show you how it’s done.
- Handy tips for incorporating essential pre-reading skills into craft time. (Download tips here)
Here’s What You’ll Need
The list below contains everything you’ll need to create an entire set of ABC Crafts.
- Printer paper
- An assortment of card stock
- Assorted “googly” eyes
- Glue sticks
- Clear reinforcement labels (optional)
Create a Colorful Alphabet Book!
Would you like to turn your completed crafts into a big colorful book your child can “read” again and again? Download your cover and color guide here, and then choose one of these two methods:
- Slip your completed craft pages into plastic page protectors and place them into a 3-ring binder. Print the cover sheet for a great finishing touch!
- Print a cover sheet and use a 3-hole punch to punch holes through the letter craft pages and cover sheet. Reinforce the holes with clear reinforcement labels. Tie your pages together with yarn or string.
Sign Up for Our “Letter of the Week” Emails!
Sign up now and we’ll add you to our “Letter of the Week” email list. Each weekly email will include a link to our newest lowercase letter craft as well as additional pre-reading activities!
Late to the Party?
No worries…it’s never too late to get in on the fun with the ABC Crafts series! You can view our collection of currently published ABC Crafts for Lowercase Letters, or you can download the complete collection of ABC Crafts for Uppercase Letters.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us in the comments below or on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!