ABC Crafts for Uppercase Letters
Join Us for an Animal Adventure!
In this fun 26-week series, we are posting an easy-to-assemble animal craft for every letter of the alphabet! Read the summary below, and then gather the craft supplies for the series. But be careful … our first craft has a very toothy grin!
What’s in the Series?
- Weekly posts with complete instructions and templates for each letter of the alphabet.
- Handy tips for incorporating essential pre-reading skills into craft time. (Download tips here)
- Quick videos for each craft to show you how it’s done!
Here’s What You’ll Need
The list below contains everything you’ll need to create an entire set of ABC Crafts.
- Printer paper
- An assortment of card stock
- 42 “googly” eyes
- Glue sticks
- Clear reinforcement labels (optional)
Turn Your Crafts into an ABC Animal Book!
If you’d like a great way to store the craft pages as your child completes them, turn them into a fun and colorful ABC Animal book! Download your cover and color guide here, and then choose one of these two methods:
- Slip your completed craft pages into plastic page protectors and place them into a 3-ring binder. Print the cover sheet for a great finishing touch!
- Print a cover sheet and then use a 3-hole punch to punch holes through the letter craft pages and cover sheet. Reinforce the holes with clear reinforcement labels. Tie your pages together with yarn or string.
Ready to Get Started?
You can join our preschool newsletter list, and we’ll send you a link as each craft publishes. Sign up below, and you’ll be taken to a page with more details!
Getting a late start? No problem! You can get caught up by checking here for a list of all our published craft posts.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us in the comments below or on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!