Giveaway – The Great Tablet Giveaway!
Enter to WIN!
Letter tiles are a key component of the All About Reading and All About Spelling programs. This month we want to give one lucky winner the chance to try our Letter Tiles App for FREE! But we’re not just giving away the app…we’re throwing in a free tablet, too!
Here’s what the winner will receive:
- A tablet of the winner’s choosing:
- iPad (10.2″, WiFi, 32GB)
- Fire HD (10.1″, WiFi, 32GB)
- Samsung Galaxy (10.1″, WiFi, 32GB)
- $25 gift card to purchase the Letter Tiles App from the winner’s favorite app store.
How Do I Enter?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Sign in to the Rafflecopter form below and complete at least one task.
- Click the small arrow next to each entry option to reveal a dropdown box with instructions. Click the checkbox in the lower right corner of the dropdown box to confirm your entry.
- Completing the first task will unlock bonus entries which can increase your chances of winning.
A Few Notes
- The giveaway will be open until 12:00am EST on Sunday, January 1. The winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter and contacted via email on Monday, January 2.
- The winner will be asked to select an iPad, Fire, or Samsung tablet. Each tablet will be a latest model with 10″ screen, 32GB memory, and WiFi capabilities. The selected tablet will be shipped directly to the winner.
- If the selected winner resides outside of the United States, store credit will be issued for the value of the giveaway item.
- Upon request, store credit at www.AllAboutLearningPress.com will be issued for the value of the giveaway item (excluding shipping costs).
- Previous giveaway winners are not eligible to win this or any future giveaway.
- Occasionally certain browsers don’t play nice with Rafflecopter. If you have any trouble entering this giveaway, please contact us and we’ll gladly help you troubleshoot the problem.
- If you’re interested, check back here for a list of the winners. Good luck!
And While You’re Here …
Check out our Free Resources! You’ll find helpful reports, downloadable activities, and free letter-sound apps.