Giveaway – All About Reading Level of Your Choice
Enter to Win!
This month you can enter to win the All About Reading level of your choice, which includes the Teacher’s Manual, Student Packet, and readers! If you haven’t used AAR before, we’ll also include a Basic Reading Interactive Kit to make sure you’ve got everything you need to succeed!
Based on the latest research, All About Reading consists of a Pre-reading program and four levels of reading instruction. AAR teaches the key components of reading in a fun and engaging way, using a multisensory Orton-Gillingham approach.
How Do I Enter?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Sign in to the Rafflecopter widget below and complete at least one task.
- Click the small arrow next to each entry option to reveal a dropdown box with instructions. Click the checkbox in the lower right corner of the dropdown box to confirm your entry.
- Completing the first task will unlock bonus entries which can increase your chances of winning.
A Few Notes
- The giveaway will be open until 12:00am EST on Wednesday, March 1, 2017. Winner will be chosen randomly by Rafflecopter and contacted via email on Wednesday, March 1. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen in their place.
- An alternate prize of equal value may be awarded to winners residing outside of the United States.
- If the winner makes a purchase of the giveaway item during the giveaway period, AALP will refund their order for the value of the giveaway item.
- Upon request, store credit at www.AllAboutLearningPress.com will be awarded for the value of the giveaway item (excluding shipping costs).
- Occasionally certain browsers don’t play nice with Rafflecopter. If you have any trouble entering this giveaway, please contact us and we’ll gladly help you troubleshoot the problem.
- If you’re interested, check back each month for our most recent giveaway winner. Good luck!
And While You’re Here …
Check out our Free Resources! You’ll find helpful reports, downloadable activities, and free letter-sound and phonogram-sound apps.