Practicing the letter D is much more fun when you’re creating a delightful, duck-inspired animal letter craft! We hope you’ll find this craft all it’s quacked up to be!
Here’s What You’ll Need
Instructions for Assembling Your Letter D Craft
- Print the D Is for Duck Craft templates.
- Cut out the templates and trace the letter D and the head, wing, beak, and feet onto card stock.
- Cut out the letter D and the duck pieces.
- Glue the letter D and the duck pieces onto a full sheet of card stock (we used green, but you can use any color you like) to form a duck.
- Affix a googly eye onto the duck’s head.
Learning with Your Letter D Craft
As you and your child assemble your D Is for Duck Craft, practice saying /d/–/d/–duck together. You can find more tips for working on pre-reading skills with your preschooler in this handy download.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!
Want More ABC Crafts?
For crafts that start with uppercase letters A through Z, get the complete printable set of ABC Craft for Uppercase Letters.