Have you heard the buzz? This week’s animal letter craft is coming your way and it’s really quite bee-u-tiful! Our B Is for Bee craft is colorful and fun, so let’s get started!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 2 sheets of printer paper
- Card stock (we used blue, black, white, and yellow)
- B Is for Bee Craft templates
- 2 “googly” eyes
- Glue stick
Instructions for Assembling Your Letter B Craft
- Print the B Is for Bee Craft templates.
- Cut out the templates and trace the letter B, bee wings, antennas, and stripes onto card stock.
- Cut out the letter B and bee pieces.
- Glue the letter B and the bee pieces onto a full sheet of card stock (we used blue, but you can use any color you like) to form a buzzing bee.
- Affix 2 googly eyes to the top of the “B” just beneath the antennas.
Learning with Your Letter B Craft
As you and your child assemble your B Is for Bee Craft, practice saying /b/–/b/–bee together. You can find more tips for working on pre-reading skills with your preschooler in this handy download.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!
Want More ABC Crafts?
Free Uppercase ABC Letter Crafts
For crafts that start with uppercase letters A through Z, get the complete printable set of ABC Craft for Uppercase Letters.
Free Lowercase ABC Letter Crafts
For crafts that start with lowercase letters A through Z, get the complete printable set of ABC Craft for Lowercase Letters.