Look what just swam in! This week’s ABC Craft features fins, a tail, and plenty of opportunity to practice the letter F with your preschooler. (And best of all, he’s easy to catch!)
Here’s What You’ll Need
Instructions for Assembling Your Letter F Craft
- Print the F Is for Fish Craft templates.
- Cut out the templates and trace the letter F and the fish’s tail, fins, and mouth onto card stock.
- Cut out the letter F and the fish pieces.
- Glue the letter F and the fish pieces onto a full sheet of card stock (we used blue, but you can use any color you like) to form a fish.
- Affix one googly eye to the F between the fish’s top fin and mouth.
Learning with Your Letter F Craft
As you and your child assemble your F Is for Fish Craft, practice saying /f/–/f/–fish together. You can find more tips for working on pre-reading skills with your preschooler in this handy download.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!
Want More ABC Crafts?
For crafts that start with uppercase letters A through Z, get the complete printable set of ABC Craft for Uppercase Letters.