We’re pretty sure that this adorable letter G craft will float your preschooler’s boat (or is that goat?). Just gather up your supplies and get started on this week’s ABC Craft—ready, set, GOAT!
Here’s What You’ll Need
- 2 sheets of printer paper
- Card stock (we used light and dark brown, tan, and sky blue)
- G Is for Goat Craft templates
- 2 “googly” eyes
- Glue stick
- Pencil and marker
Instructions for Assembling Your Letter G Craft
- Print the G Is for Goat Craft templates.
- Cut out the templates and trace the letter G and the goat’s beard, nose, horns, ear, and feet onto card stock.
- Cut out the letter G and the goat pieces.
- Glue the letter G and the goat pieces onto a full sheet of card stock (we used sky blue, but you can use any color you like) to form a goat.
- Affix two googly eyes to the top of the G between the goat’s ear and his beard.
- Use a marker to draw the goat’s mouth (see sample on the template for placement).
Learning with Your Letter G Craft
As you and your child assemble your G Is for Goat Craft, practice saying /g/–/g/–goat together. You can find more tips for working on pre-reading skills with your preschooler in this handy download.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!
Want More ABC Crafts?
For crafts that start with uppercase letters A through Z, get the complete printable set of ABC Craft for Uppercase Letters.