Have you ever tracked a moose in the forest? No? That’s okay! With our ABC Craft for the letter M, you can track this moose right into your living room!
Here’s What You’ll Need
Instructions for Assembling Your Letter M Craft
- Print the M Is for Moose Craft templates.
- Cut out the templates and trace the letter M and the moose nose, ears, antlers, and nostrils onto card stock.
- Cut out the letter M and the moose pieces.
- Glue the letter M and the moose pieces onto a full sheet of card stock (we used purple, but you can use any color you like) to form a moose.
- Affix two googly eyes to the M just above the nose.
Learning with Your Letter M Craft
As you and your child assemble your M Is for Moose Craft, practice saying /m/–/m/–moose together. You can find more tips for working on pre-reading skills with your preschooler in this handy download.
We would LOVE to see how your ABC Crafts turn out! Please share your photos with us on our Facebook page, or tag your Instagram photos with the hashtag #allaboutABCcrafts!
Want More ABC Crafts?
For crafts that start with uppercase letters A through Z, get the complete printable set of ABC Craft for Uppercase Letters.